Have you ever considered a career in the fast-growing Cannabis Industry?
Last Year in Colorado Cannabis became a Billion Dollar Industry! At Mesa Organics+ you can join this exciting industry with opportunities to learn several disciplines from extracting to growing to retailing. At Mesa Organics+ we offer careers with the following benefits:
We are an equal-opportunity employer and give hiring preference to local Pueblo County residents and military veterans.
We have filled all of our initial positions. Thanks to everyone for their interest.
Please continue to check back in the weeks and months ahead for additional employment opportunities.
To be eligible for employment consideration:
A. Prior to submitting an application, you must:
(1) Be at least 21 years old;
(2) Be a US citizen;
(3) Possess a social socurity number;
(4) Have a permanent mailing address;
(5) Be eligible to be licensed by the MED for an occupational support badge.
B. If offered a position, new employees will be required to:
(1) Attend 1-2 training courses (required within the first 60-days of employment);
(2) Acquire an occupational support badge by the MED. (Note: Only salaried employees in a managment positon may hold a key badge.)
(3) Provide proof of US citizenship (complete a USCIS Form I-9);
(4) Provide payroll information, to include a social security number (complete a IRS Forms W-4 and W-9).
C. To submit an application,please submit a:
(1) Cover letter highlighting your qualifications and motivation for the SPECIFIC advertised position;
(2) One-page resume covering your education, experience, skills and at least three professional references.
(3) Hand-delivered applications WILL NOT be accepted. Email all application materials to: email@example.com